One (1) year from the date of purchase.
LED Light Engine and Electrical Components
Two (2) years from the date of purchase when the LED wall sconce, LED pendant or LED chandelier containing the LED light engine and electrical components is installed in a single family residence by the original consumer purchaser. For commercial purchasers, the warranty period is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
What We Will Do
Designs and Inspirations, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace, free of charge, during the applicable warranty period, any product or component part (as described above) that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service. If repair or replacement is not practical, Designs and Inspirations may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product. Replacement parts are subject to availability and may differ from those originally supplied.
These are your exclusive remedies.
What Is Not Covered
The following carry no warranty other than the manufacturer’s warranty:
- Non-LED light bulbs supplied by, but not manufactured by, Designs and Inspirations or our affiliated vendors.
- LED light bulbs supplied by, but not manufactured by, Designs and Inspirations or our affiliated vendors
- This warranty does not cover polished brass finishes on the products described above.
- This warranty does not cover damage resulting from reasonable wear and tear, voltage outside of the North American Standard Voltage Range 108 to 132 VAC (60HZ), acts of God, misuse (including use of the product for an unintended application), abuse, improper packaging of product returned to Designs and Inspirations, neglect and improper or incorrect installation, maintenance or repair, including failure to follow the applicable care and cleaning instructions.
- Designs and Inspirations recommends using a professional electrician for all installation and repair of its products.
What You Must Do to Obtain Warranty Service or Replacement Parts
A warranty claim may be made by contacting Designs and Inspirations by filling out the: Report a Problem Form
A form will be sent out to be completed by an electrician who will diagnose the problem.
Send your initial claim request to: info@DesignsandInspirations.com
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary by state or province.
This warranty is not transferable.