The glow takes the form of a golden-plated brass circle and each of your ribbed crystal glass cylinders evokes a petrifying effect in any setting. This emancipation of lighting reflects the fascinating design of the craftsmen to become a mirror of desire.
*Free shipping within the US may be available for this product.
Click here to contact us about shipping details.
Body: Brass, Mirror, & Crystal Glass
28 x G9 Halogen Bulbs (40W max) *USA not included
Body: Gold plated & Smoked Black Mirror
20 kg | 44.1 lbs
Depth 6.6 cm | 2.6 in
Diameter 107 cm | 42 in
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions are subject to change, for the latest version on these Conditions please see it online on our Website. These Conditions can be saved electronically or printed by all users of our Website. Whilst they remain posted on our Website, these Conditions will apply to all transactions carried out via our Website, e-mail or/ and by telephone.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ORDERS PLACED BY TELEPHONE, E-MAIL OR VIA LUXXU’s WEB-SITE VERSION DATED 01/01/2019
1. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to discontinue products or change specifications on products.2. LUXXU is free to commit any design changes without prior notice. Images on the catalogue or website may vary from the final product. We work every day to enhance our product’s quality, aesthetics, usability and reliability.3. Many finishes are applied by hand and may vary in color, tone and character. While LUXXU will make every eort to match a finish, no guarantee can be made of an exact match. The finishes shown on our website might not be available for all the designs in our collection. Modification of the standard finishes might incur in additional charges.4. LUXXU does not guarantee finishes against fading and oxidizing throughout the years. Variations in color and veining are inherent in stone (marble) and considered to be part of the natural beauty of the material.5. Some products may have marks, minor pitting, porosity, and small color anomalies. These are the distin-guishing traits of our handcrafted casted brass products.6. LUXXU ships its products without bulbs to North America and other countries that use 110- 127V outlets.7. Standard Halogens bulbs are supplied free of charge in every product. However, LUXXU will not be liable for any malfunction of these components during their lifespan. We cannot oer warranty for the bulbs since we are not the manufacturers.8. Plugs and switches are included and in accordance with the standards of the country to which the product is destined.
1. Pro-Forma invoice must be required for every purchase meant to be placed with LUXXU o¢cial Market Manager. The payment of the o¢cial Pro-Forma invoice confirms the customer’s item selection, including all finishes specified for each product listed for that given order.1.1 LUXXU reserves the right to consider a Pro-Forma invoice valid for 30 working-days from the day that it is initially sent. Therefore, the CUSTOMER is advised to require separate Pro- Forma invoices, distinguishing product and shipping quotations; In the case of Pro-Forma invoices with shipping quotes, these are considered valid for 10 working-days only.2. There are no required minimums when purchasing LUXXU products.
1. LUXXU has the ability to customize existing products or new products to meet contract specifications – all situations that require custom designs are subject to an upcharge. Special pricing based on quan-tity and features will be provided upon request for all customized products – decision will be made on a case-by-case basis and the Buyer will be notified of any said fees.2. Before any order, LUXXU is free to charge a design fee for more extensive drawings or renders the client may request for customized products. These fees are non-refundable once paid for and will be deducted on the final cost of the order.
PRICES 1. The values on our Euro and Dollar Price List are public and substitute any other published or adver-tised before.2. Prices always refer to a single unit and VAT is not included in the price. All legal taxes and fees must be subsequently added to the price.3. All prices are EX WORK from Porto, Portugal. They do not include any transportation cost or fees.4. Standard packaging is included in the price. Should the client require specific packaging, it will be charged accordingly.
The prices are EX WORK, they do not include transportation values and fees. Whenever the client chooses to transport the product(s) by his/her own method or mean, LUXXU will be free of any charges or responsibility over events that might occur during transportation. Therefore, responsibility for damage occurring in-transit is the owner’s and all claims for freight damage must be filed directly with the selected carrier. LUXXU is not responsible for a customer’s own or third party freight damage and claim. Transport service is available, please contact LUXXU for additional information, although this in no way implies that LUXXU is responsible for the performance of the carrier. Our quotes include door-to-door service (DAP- Excludes customs clearance) and drop off service, unless buyer specifies an additional service. Delivery personnel are limited to delivering to physical shipping address only. They are not permitted to cross the threshold of building, home, or office with shipment. Nor can they handle, uncrate, or remove any packaging or materials. Buyer can request additional services for an extra cost. Supplementary services can include: express air freight and/or white glove services. Any shipments returned to LUXXU as a result of buyer's unexcused delay or failure to accept delivery will require buyer to pay all additional costs incurred by LUXXU including storage fees.If the transportation is requested to LUXXU, it will be charged apart from the product’s value. Please note that all transportation services require the receiver of the goods to verify their status with the carri-er upon delivery. The POD must be signed with reservations subject to verification with / without appar-ent damage and provided to LUXXU whenever requested. Failure to do so, or to provide written claim for any damage or loss within 7 working days of the delivery will automatically release LUXXU for any liability for damage sustained in transit cargo. LUXXU will also not be liable for any damages resulting from handling, loading or unloading by persons acting on behalf of the receiver. Any transportation of the piece from destination to a second location will forfeit any transportation damage claim. LUXXU highly recommends using a qualified receiving warehouse to receive, inspect, consolidate deliveries and facilitate in-home installation. All crated goods must go through a profes-sional receiver such as a receiving warehouse. A receiving warehouse acts as an agent for the client and is responsible to note any damage and assist the owner with filing a freight claim when any damage is found. A qualified receiving person should be present to accept products when delivered directly to a home.For orders with the final destination out of Europe, LUXXU reserves the right to issue the DU (export document) which has a cost of 80 Euros per invoice.For orders with the final destination to the US, LUXXU reserves the right to issue the DU (export docu-ment) which has a cost of USD 99 per invoice.WWW.LUXXU.NET | INFO@LUXXU.NET
3.Customer Credits:3.1 Upon return of the materials, LUXXU will inspect them and determine the resale value if any.3.2 The value may be reduced by the replacement cost of missing or damaged parts not reported in your claim.3.3 Not available for refund:Shipping costs;Cost of customizing or custom parts.Custom ordered materials are not returnable for a full refund.3.4 All accepted returns will be available to the client in form of a Credit Note in which the credited amount will be available at the client's account within our brand. LUXXU reserves the right to evaluate every case individually.ACCOUNTS1. All accounts will only be registered once the first pro-forma is issued. Client has to provide valid com-pany details such as: Billing name, Billing address, VAT number (company registration number or resale number). A credit application accompanied by the client’s certificate of resale is required to open an account. Open credit terms will be considered on an individual basis, after the first pro-forma order.
Standard Product - 50% to adjudicate the work (order) + 50% before the goods are shipped; Cus-tom-made Product - 100% (total payment to start production); Orders go into production only after LUXXU has confirmed that the final invoice is signed/stamped by the client and the adjudication value has been received; The payment must be made by account transfer (in Euros) and the confirmation (receipt) of the transfer must be sent along with the signed/stamped invoice by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the respective sales representative; The lead time starts the day the orders goes into production; Payments in advance are non- refundable.
LUXXU settles the production lead time between 4 and 6 weeks, which is triggered on the date the advanced payment is received. Delivery time is not included;
New product prototypes and bespoke, that includes any modification on our products – colors, measures, finishes and 100% custom projects demand a case by case email@example.com review, depending on the specifications of the pieces. Lead time for these orders is between 6-8 weeks, start counting upon reception of the full amount of the order and of the signed technical drawing, which must be sent after payment;Lead time for orders with COM/COL products only start once the fabric arrives at our office and is prop-erly identified. All fabrics must be identified with the proper COM/COL Form that is sent with the profor-ma. LUXXU is not responsible for delays in production or any fabric misuse if the fabric is sent without identification by the customer.
STORAGE1. Storage fees may be applied up to of 10% of total invoice price per week if outstanding invoice balance is not paid in full and/or shipping arrangements have not been made within ten (10) business days after being informed that the order is ready. The 10% charge will be compounding each week in Portugal.
1. We keep a reasonable number of products available for shipment. To get hold of our Ready to ship List, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or access through this link: www.luxxu.net/stockSAMPLESLUXXU has samples available of all its standard finishes, for brass, crystal glass, Swarovski crystals and cords. If the clients wish to acquire any of the finishes they should contact their sales representative.
1. Packaging is included in the price, when mandatory the use of wooden box the client should instruct when placing the order; if the client requires specific packaging, they will be charged accordingly.
1. LUXXU may provide all of the following services for a special fee – please contact our staff - regard-ing prices: Certificate of Origin, Authentication of Invoices, SASO Certificates, Inspections, Storage and Demurrage, Change of Details on Final Invoice.
CLAIM AND RETURN POLICY
1. Our goal is your satisfaction with your order. Should the article received fail your expectations in any way, please provide written claim to LUXXU within the first 48 hours after reception.1.1 Photographic evidence supporting your allegation must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com or to the respective sales representative. Upon confirmation of any defect, LUXXU compromises to replace the defective part/piece integrally, within a period agreed with the client. The defective part/ piece must be received by LUXXU in its original package before any replacement can be send especially in all cases concerning customized products or new products created to meet the buyers’ specifications.2. In case of returning items and upon approval of a return and the issuance of a written authorization, company document or email, you may return your order to LUXXU upon the following conditions:2.1 Carefully prepare the material for return. Use the original packaging, if in good condition. If not, then use appropriate packaging to protect all materials and parts.2.2 Include all parts. Missing parts, if not reported to LUXXU as part of the original claim, will not be refunded.2.3 Note any damaged or missing parts at the time you make your claim and in the shipping container.2.4 For all sales made through a point of distribution, and in case of return or replacement, it is the customer’s responsibility to deliver/collect the goods to the point of distribution, and support this ship-ping. LUXXU will support the remaining transportation costs to and from our facilities.WWW.LUXXU.NET | INFO@LUXXU.NET
WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER1. LUXXU provides a 2 year limited warranty against any manufacturer's defects. This means that LUXXU will fix free of charge any problems due to manufacturer’s, but not problems occurred due to wrong maintenance/cleaning/handling.2. LUXXU does not warrant: changes in surface finishes due to aging or exposure to light, damage from sharp objects or imprinting from writing instruments or prolonged exposure to humidity.3. LUXXU does not guarantee finishes against fading and/or oxidizing throughout the years. Variations in color and veining are inherent in metal and considered to be part of the natural beauty of the material.4. Upon confirmation of any defect, LUXXU reserves the right to determine whether a replacement or repair is the most appropriate course of action, within a period agreed with the client. In case of replacement the defective part/piece must be received by LUXXU in its original package before any replacement can be send.
LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
LUXXU shall not be liable for incidental or consequential losses, damages or expenses, directly or indirectly arising from the sale, handling or use of the goods, or from any other cause with respect to the goods or this agreement, whether such claim is based upon breach of contract, strict liability in tort, negligence or any other legal theory. Seller's liability hereunder in any case is expressly limited, at manufacturer's election, to repair or replace (in the form originally ordered) of goods not complying with this agreement, or to the repayment of, or crediting buyer with, an amount equal to the purchase price of such goods.
1. LUXXU has the ability to customize existing products or new products to meet contract specifications. These orders will necessitate special pricing based on quantity and features. Please contact LUXXU for contract quotes.
1. Dealer internet websites may neither advertise, nor in any way display the LUXXU name, logo, product images or any other branded company symbols or information without prior written consent from the company. Dealer websites may not display pricing on LUXXU pieces, promotional offers, discounts or value statements (e.g. lowest price in town). Please contact LUXXU for further company guidelines on internet usage.WWW.LUXXU.NET | INFO@LUXXU.NET
1. All rights reserved. No part of LUXXU design pieces may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including prototyping, 3D drawings, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the brand, except noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the brand, addressed “Attention: Copy Right permis-sion,” at firstname.lastname@example.org.CONTACTSLUXXU main office Phone: +351 915 233 893 E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.luxxu.net
LIGHTING BUYING GUIDE AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Customization for most of our chandeliers is available!
All chains and wires are adjustable and come in a standard 1 meter ( 39 inches ) length. If you need a longer length: please contact us, and request one upon placing your order.
LIGHTING RECOMMENDED MOUNTING HEIGHT
A general rule of thumb is to hang the fixture 3 feet ( 36 inches ) above your table or kitchen island, or 6 to 8 feet ( 72 - 96 inches ) off the floor.
For ceiling height measuring 10 feet or less: Your light fixture must be less than 27 inches tall.
For ceiling height measuring more than 11 to 16 feet: Your light fixture can range between 27 inches to more than 40 inches tall.
If a ceiling is two stories tall, the chandelier should be have two or three tiers, and hang at least 7 feet above the floor.
MEASURING FOR YOUR SPACE
Use the following formulas as a guide:
Room Length + Width = Diameter of Chandelier
Room Height Floor to Ceiling x 2.5 = Height of Chandelier
Hang Chandelier: 7 to 8 feet ( 84” to 96” ) from floor.
Professional installation by a licensed professional electrician with experience with handling LED drivers is recommended for all our lighting.
Luminaire ceiling boxes are typically rated for 50 lbs. of weight.
Metal boxes, with a "Rated for Fan Support" stamped inside typically hold 150 lbs. of weight.
Please verify your electrical system with a professional to ensure that the chandelier will not require additional reinforcements or special mounting hardware.
Most of our chandeliers come with a standard 1 meter adjustable wire or chain. If using a fixture in a two-story space: please specify when ordering, and contact us for a custom length.
All of our products are 100% genuine K9 crystals with flawless workmanship, precision cutting, and clarity. Crystal assembly is required.
Many of our products are hand-forged and may vary in appearance.
ABOUT LED LIGHTING
What are LEDs and how do they work?
LED stands for Light Emitting Diode. LED lighting products produce light up to 90% more efficiently than incandescent light bulbs.
How long do LEDs last?
LEDs are notable for being extremely long-lasting products. Many LEDs have a rated life of up to 50,000 hours. This is approximately 50 times longer than a typical incandescent, 20-25 times longer than a typical halogen, and 8-10 times longer than a typical CFL.
Our goal is to get your order to you as quickly and safely as we can.
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
Orders placed during the month of JANUARY may take longer to arrive. Please allow up to 8 weeks for delivery on those orders.
Due to the fact that we offer customization, most of our lighting is made to order.
*Standard Free Shipping Time: 25 to 30 Business Days for Delivery.
Some of our lighting is shipped in multiple boxes to avoid breakage.
*If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
Production Time: 3-7 Business Days
Unframed Art: ( ANY SIZE ): 7-10 Business Days for delivery.
Framed Art: Up to 100 cm (39.4 in) Width or Height: 7-10 Business Days for delivery.
Framed Art: Over 100 cm (39.4 in) Width or Height: 25 Business Days for delivery.
*If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
We guarantee a full refund if your wall art is not delivered within 60 days of the order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - NON U.S:
Worldwide shipping is available on most items. "U.S ONLY" items only ship to the United States.
Adding a product with "U.S ONLY" will cause your entire cart to have an error message. Check cart content and REMOVE items labeled "U.S Only" to get proper shipping availability to your country on eligible items.
Some countries require Duties and Custom Fees to be cleared once the item arrives to the destination port. In such cases, you will be contacted to pay the fees so that your item can be cleared for delivery.
The fees are a type of tax that is levied on the imports by customs authorities of a particular country in order to raise revenue and protect the domestic industry from competitors abroad.
These fees vary by country and depend on the value, dimensions and weight of the goods. There is no way for us to determine this fee.
Certain remote countries and regions of Africa, Asia, South America have additional handling fees. These fees will be invoiced directly to you if not determined during the order placement. If you live in a region other than USA, Canada, Europe, UK, Australia, please contact us to determine if there are additional handling fees to your region.
TO PLACE A REQUEST FOR A CUSTOM PIECE:
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BY CLICKING HERE